CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

He's FINALLY here!! :)

He's here!!!! Little Ethan Scott Susan is finally here!!! He is so adorable!! He is my little peanut....I love him so much!! He is so cute!! I love being an aunt and now I'm an Aunt again!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Anyhow, Ethan was born on March 5th, 2008 at 12:25pm..he weighed 6 pounds 10oz...19.9 inches....SO ADORABLE!!! I want to take him and put him in my purse and take him home with me:) No seriously, he's so cute, all you have to do is hold him once and you would fall in love with him!!! Seriously, I have the cutest little nephews!!! I love them so much!! anyhow, so here are some pics for you to enjoy...I figure i better put some on here or Hannah would have my head....hahaha..anyhow, I will try and post some more pics tom!! Anyhow, enjoy...



Poor Baby..I think he wants his Aunt Lizzie:)


I WUV HIM!!
Aunt Lizzie's little Peanut!
Grammy is so proud!!
Grammy's "little heartbeat" :)



FINALLY here!!

7 comments:

Eric said...

THANK YOU!! He is so cute and I love him without even holding him. I wished that I could be there. Make sure you give him lots of kisses for me.

Love ya,
Hannah, Eric and JZ

Eric said...

I want more pics of the little guy.

Shekinah said...

He is so cute! Tell Sarah and Scott congrats for me!!

Gayle said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations everyone...
I don't know who I looked at the most...the baby or Liz...
You look so great, Liz..at first I thought you were Sarah holding the baby.. I had to take a second look..
Congratulations to you too...
Ethan is adorable and I'm happy for you all...

Denise said...

Well, I would like to know what Nate is thinking? Hmmm... Ethan sure looks bright for a brand new baby. He IS adorable - can't blame the proud Auntie one bit! Congratulations!

Julie said...

Liz, Congrats on another nephew!! He's so precious!