CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 06, 2007

TAG..I'm it!

Well..well..well...it has been ages since I last posted on here..so long that we no longer drive cars, we fly them, they found a cure for cancer, a cure for AIDS and have found the Fountain of Youth...okay so maybe not that long, but my frequent blogger miles have not been racking up lately!! But here I am....So people, whether you like it or not..I have been tagged...it's true! I know how excited you must be right now, but please sit back down and quit jumping up and down and I will try and tell you 7 random things about myself...ready?!?

1. My favorite color in the whole wide world is PINK!!! LOVE IT!!

2. Cabo,Mexico is a vaction spot I really want to go to.

3. Italy is a country I would like to visit.

4. I love being an Aunt and am going to be an Aunt again!!! YAY!

5. I am planning on going to Honduras for Christmas..Lord willing!

6. It's not hard to make me laugh.

7. I want to possibly go back to school for psychology!!

There ya have it!!! Now I would like to tag, Hannah, Sarah, Sis Kuhns, and Kim! :) Enjoy everyone!! Love ya!!

6 comments:

Gayle said...

Glad you are back!
I really enjoy reading your blog!

Jeanne said...

THere you are....
I've missed you
I already have been tagged and posted, but if you want me to, I'll do it again....do you?

Kimberly said...

Hey! So, when and where can I get hold of you :) I've tried and tried! :( I'm getting sadder and sadder..... You already know all about me, but I posted anyway :) Love ya lots and lots! Call me.....

lizzie said...

Sis Kuhns,yeah sure..let's hear 7 more things about you..if you want!! :)

lizzie said...

Kimmie, I want to talk to you too!! I will try and call!! Love ya girlie!! Lizzie

Scott said...

Hi Liz! I didn't know you were going to Honduras soon. That's cool. Make sure you take pics and tell us all about in when you get back.

PS. I love the new blog look. :)