CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Long Time No Post!!

Hey Everyone!!
So this post is not going to be very long, but I just wanted to take a min and say "Hey"! Sorry I have not posted in like forever, but here I am...so all is forgiven,right? So as many of you know my mom is in Honduras!! I am so excited for her and Hannah, Eric and Joseph!! She was missing them so badly, so I was glad she got to go down and visit them for a little while! Anyhow, I know this is short and corny but I just wanted to post something since it had been so long, maybe sometime next week I'll post some pictures of a bunch of stuff..who knows?!!? keep visiting back!! Okay, so I love you all and hope you are enjoying the CHRISTmas season:)
*Lizzie*

2 comments:

Scott and Sarah said...

It's about time!!
Love ya,
Sarah

Eric said...

yeah look who is talking Sarah. haha Glad you are still a live sis. come visit soon