CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

You can never have too many purses....or FRIENDS!!

Hey Guys!! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, so here I am...well some of these pics were taken probably like a month and a half ago when I decided to have a little get together with some friends, it was fun..so then after the party we were going to go eastgate and kind of drive around, but instead Tyler and Anthony stopped by, and we just hung out at Scott and Sarah's house!! It was lots of fun! I love my friends!! so Terra and Carly spent the night and the next morning Terra was supposed to go and spread straw with her dad, and Carly and I went along...now let me take a little pause here and explain something, I grew up a "city girl" at heart and proud of it ,spreading straw was something I had never done before, but I have proof...I did it!! and it was actully kind of fun!! So anyway, this post might be a "little" old but there ya have it!! ENJOY!!!!








3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm glad your back...
You are lookin' good...
The videos were cool....yeh Nate...
You'll make a good radio announcer someday....
I wanted to see you jump in...

lizzie said...

Awwee..thank you!! Yeah the camera went dead so I didn't get him jumping in:(

Cassie said...

Liz,
Your pics and video made my day. Where are you living now? Please call me. I would love to hear from you.