CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Late Much?!?

Best Friends!
Shirely Temple..eat your heart out!! Haha..love the curles!!

So this Post is WAYYYY past due...but better later late than never, right?!? So let me pause here and say...."Happy Belated Birthday to you, Happy Belated Birthday to you, Happy Belated Birthday Dear Hannah, Happy Belated birthday to you!!!!" Okay, so many of you know Hannah's Birthday was last month..but I have been so busy, and I'm such a procrastinator but here it is.....now I'm not going to put on here how old she is but I will give you a hint...She's younger than the Pope and older than me..help ya any?!?! haha...no in all seriousness...I wanted to post something about Hannah becasue she is honestly one of my very best friends, I can pretty much talk to her about anything, she' always been there for me through thick n thin!!! She has the biggest heart of anyone I know, she would do anything in the world for you if she could!! There's so many wonderful qualities about her....just the little things that she may say to you will just totally brighten up your day..I love her so much!!! I am so Thankful to have her for a sister! I am so blessed with the most wonderful siblings...I wouldn't ask for different sisters or brother in the whole wide world!! N e how, Hannah I hope you had an awesome Birthday, wished I could have been with you to celebrate it!!! I love you and miss you more than you'll ever know!!!

0 comments: