CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gotta love bein an Aunt:)

Hello Everyone! Wow has it been a while since I last posted!! O well I'm here now.. after Hannah putting a guilt trip on me and telling me to put more pics up..here I am!! So...here are a couple of pics..I was at Scott and Sarah's house one day and I was holding Ethan..I think the pics tell the story for me!! Yeah let's just say Ethan feels comfortable enough with me now..he doesn't feel the need to ask when he wants to puke on his Aunt Lizzie!! Oh well..it comes with the territory of being an Aunt I guess.. and I love it! (being an Aunt that is, not being puked on) :)
Well anyways, I hope you all are enjoying the nice weather! and to all you Aunts out there..leave your busy schedule for a while and enjoy being puked on by your neices/nephews..you won't regret it:) haha..



Ehan, we have got to talk about this...


A few min. later... hahahahaaaaa

3 comments:

Eric said...

Thanks liz for the pics. They make me feel like I'm there. I wished that I was. keep them coming for me. Ok

Love ya all
Hannah

PS. Liz you look great! Keep up the good work

Jeanne said...

this is funny.
I remember those days. Eric used to puke on me all the time.

Eric said...

Ok liz time for another update.