CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cook out

This past Fri we went over to Scott and Sarah's and had a grill out..it was just so much fun to be able to just hang out with my family..and if you are wondering who that girl in the pic is..well she is pretty much family..her family has pretty much adopted me and my family has pretty much adopted her:) Anyhow, it was so much fun..here are a few pics..




Nate and Tara bein dumb..as usual:)

Coco wants some too:)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lizzy, I'm so sorry you are sad about coco,but until we know for sure about buying or not that is the sacrifice you have to make. I will make sure that you get plenty of hugs from me until you get coco back. ok? (and I'll even lick your face if you want me too) hahah.
Oh and yes, you do have a wonderful family, I agree, Just wished Eric,Hannah, and Joseph could be here. And Nate, WOW that kid is growing so fast. His dad would be proud of him. I know that Will and I are.As well as we are of you,Hannah,and Sarah. Love you all wi th all my heart.
Mom

lizzie said...

Hahahaa...thanks mom..I'll take the hugs, but I think I'll pass on the face lickin part:) No,seriously thanks for the nice comment..you are the best mom in the whole wide world!! I love you!

Eric said...

It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. wished i could have been there. Thanks for blogging. It helps make me less home sick.


Hannah