CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Brotha

I wanted to post these pix of Nate..he is getting so big so fast!! I love this kid to pieces!! Now don't get me wrong..we have out disagreements and are arguments but Nate and I are so close..we're not just brother and sister but we're best friends!! He makes me laugh so much sometimes...I just love hanging out with him! Some brothers and sisters do not like the fact of taking their siblings with them to hang out with their friends, but with me I LOVE taking Nate! I would rather take him and the cool thing about it..so do my friends..they LOVE him! I can't tell you enough good things about my brother..I love em and love hangin out with him, even when he laughs at me when I fall into a puddle of mud while four-wheeling:) Story he'll have to tell you later:) Anyhow...so here are some cool pix of Nate..oh and just like my mom mentioned on her blog..girls..you have to go through older sisters to get to him!! NOT A CHANCE:) hahaha..j/k anyhow, so if you have a brother or sister or even both..go hug them and tell em how much you love them and appreciate them!!




0 comments: