CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good News..Bad News

So I have some good news..and of course some bad news..
As many of you have probably read on my moms blog or have heard..we are moving back to Cincinnati...well I have already moved but my whole family is moving as well!! I can't tell you how excited I am about this..I love Cincinnati!! Now don't get me wrong..I love the people here in Ironton at my Church..but I love the City! or where I'm living semi-suburb I guess you would call it:) Anyhow..so that is the good news!!!





The Bad news?!? well you probably guessed it..no pets allowed!! Are you kidding me?!? who wouldn't want her?!? So...I have to give her to Wills sister..till we get a different house!! I am so sad about this..I am going to miss Coco so much!! I know Esther will take such good care of her and treat her like her baby, but I still am going to miss her so much!! She will be going to Esther on Sat. I am going to be so sad:( I love our new house, but I just hate not being able to have Coco..go ahead think that's dumb..but I'm attached:( She's my widdle Puppy!!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

this really is sad, Liz...
but maybe something will work out that you'll soon be able to get her back.
I know what it's like to get attached to your pet.

Jeanne said...

Oh, yes...
Congratulations on the new house.
I'm happy for all...
you guys have so much excitement going on, I can't keep up...

Rob and Deanna said...

So Glad to have you and your family move "Back Home." ;-)