CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I got a new job!!!






So great news...I finally got a new job!!! As you can probably tell from the pix..I'm starting a new position for a Medical lab as a Phlebotomist!! I am so excited but even more nervous!!! I'm going to be needing so much Prayer!! On Mon. I have Orientation on then I will be starting on Tues. Please Please Pray for me..as many probably know, I went to school two or three years ago and Phlebotomy was part of my training at my school and I absolutely loved it..however this will be my first job actually as a Phlebotomist..I am so nervous, I have not stuck anyone in about two years, but we wont tell the patients that:) Anyhow, I just had to share this good news with everyone! So rejoice with me..but mostly Pray:)

10 comments:

lizzie said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you. I am so happy for you. I know you will be fine. You were great in school.remember the instructor said that you had the best technique in the class. Lizzie, no matter what you do , you will do well. Remember what Iv'e always told you "If you choose to be a Dr. be the best Dr. you can be, If you choose to be a garbage collector be the best garbage collector you can be. So if you choose phlebotomy, be the best phlebotomist you can be. Just do it all as doing it unto Our Lord. You can't go wrong. God is going to use you.....and mama is proud, and your dad would be too.

lizzie said...

Thanks mom for the nice comforting comment! I know I can always count on you to make me feel better, but even more I know I can count on you to be praying for me!! I love you so much!

Eric said...

Congrats Lizzie!!!!! We are sooo happy for you. You will do a great job. Joseph says he knows aunt lu lu will be the best blood taker ever! Way better than the nurses he had when he was sick in the hospital last year.

Jeanne said...

Good for you...
You'll do great..after about 50 people you'll be a pro...

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz, Congrats! You will be awesome! I have practice daily already, but I have never got used to doing it. But you will, because it will be on different people. Just think - you could stick someone you don't like. I was just kidding. ;-) Have a good day!

Scott and Sarah said...

Liz, Im so happy for you!! You will do great!!

Eric said...

I had my hopes crushed again when I visited your blog. Time to change;-) just kidding. Not really more pics more pics more pics

Kimberly said...

Hey, Lizzie! Congratulations! I'm glad you found something that you enjoy doing. That makes working so much better :) Love you lots!!!!!Love, Kimberly

Eric said...

Liz,
so how did your 1st day go. Tell us all about it. I hear there is a funny story.

love ya
Hannah

Noah and Heather said...

Congratulations! I'll let you practice on me. It wouldn't be the first time! =) Then you can come help me when I have a difficult stick! I am sure your job will go well for you!