CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Bugzie!!!

Here are some of my favorite pix of JZ...I hope you all enjoy!!!

Such a special Day..June 30, 2006!
I think this pic is so cute!
Grammy's "little heartbeat" :)
This kid knows how to travel:)
This is my Favorite!!!
Where has the time gone?

Getting so big!
This here reminds me of Grandpa Zaid!
Adorable!
Go to the comment section and
write your own caption for this one....
(what is JZ thinking/saying)
Today is my Bugzie's 2nd Birthday!! I miss him so much and wish he could be here so I could celebrate with him!! This little guy is so special...and I just absoutely LOVE being an Aunt to this little guy..I cant wait till he comes home for a while so i can spoil him rotten!!! :) but anyhow....I want to say a big Happy Birthday to my widdle guy!! Happy Birthday,Joseph! Aunt Lu Lu loves you and misses you SOOO much! I wish I could see you for your birthday, but I want you to know I LOOOOVe you!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I think he is saying, "I miss my Auntie Liz so much, I can't even stand it"...
Happy Birthday, little Bugzie...

Scott said...

LOL! The one on the pony reminds me of one Eric D. K.