CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why the Sad face?!?!

So if you're wondering...this is my "I miss you" face!! and who do I miss?! I haven't been able to talk to Hannah for about five weeks now...with work, no computer at our new house (till recently),dog sitting..I just haven't been able to talk to her and I miss her SOOOO incredibly much!! And I miss Eric and my Bugzaboo!! I miss them so much they don't even know..I don't think I can make it till next year to see them!! So Hannah,Eric and Bugzie..if you're reading this I want you guys to know how much I love you and miss you!! one more thing......PLEEEEEEEEEAAASE come home soon!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Liz i miss you too. why don't you come down and see us. We love you all very much and miss.

lizzie said...

you don't know how much I want to come down..but I can't with work unless I take ma one week vacation and come down..i don't know I just want to see you guys!