CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Bag Eddition

Hello everyone!! Okay so I should be sleeping right now cause I have to get up in like..oh about four hours! Yeah that's gonna be so much fun!! I have to get up that early for work..well i can actually start at four the latest but i want to clock in at 2:30..that way I get done early and if I want I can get overtime..blah,blah,blah! Anyhow, instead of getting precious sleep I decided I would post a little something before getting to be...this is kinda what I've been working on this evening..you see for work I have to carry all my lab supplies in a bag for when I go to my nursing homes..well my work provided me with a bag, but let's just say it's quite colorful..well let's just be honest it looks like a circus bag!! So I decided I would trade in my circus bag for a more chic-liz-a-fied lookin kind of bag...and here are the results...


How in the world am I going to get all this stuff

into this bag?!?!?!?!?
There ya have it..Just like that:)


So if you're wondering..which I'm guess you're probably not..but I'm going to tell you anyway..the reason I have two lab bags here is because the big one is for my homes that I go to every day and the little bag is for my run days when I have to run back out and get like one or two draws..I'll take the little one with me so I don't have to lug that huge thing just for one draw!! So there you have it..how boring was this blog?!?! Don't answer that..but hey you want a blog..Liz gives you a blog:) hahaha..okay..I HAVE to go to bed now, but I'll try and post something more interesting on here tom..now that I figured out how to put pics from my phone on here!! Okay everyone Peace out!! Love you all!! Good Night!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

you are amazing...

Scott and Sarah said...

smart thinking beezaboo!!

Stephanie said...

not a boring post at all. I totally understand. The right bag with the right supplies is important :) Love ya girl. Have a good rest of the week!

Unknown said...

Lizzie, I understand completely what you have done. Makes a lot sence. About missing your sister, we all understand.Cos we do too. It is hard sometimes,but God will give that grace that we need. Just remember what Ive always said. It is better for them to be in Honduras serving the Lord, than to be living next door to us, not serving Him.

Eric said...

liz i love the bag? i want one. Thanks for updating about you work. I am so glad that you enjoy it.