CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Jus Here to Ramble...

Okay so I was going to be a good fellow blogger and post some pictures and blog for you all...but all I could download was one picture..and it was taking FOREVER!! and it wasn't letting me download anymore pics togeter..and I was not about to try and download one picture at time..so blogg buddies you are just going to have to wait some other time for some pics...:( sorry!! its the thought that counts right?!?! Okay so not much is going on..like seriously..all i do anymore is work..I hardly have anytime to have fun anymore because of my crazy hours for work it seems like all I do during the week is work, sleep,hang out at the house and get up and do it again..pretty much ma life right now! not so interesting! Anyhow, so last week was my moms birthday, and you prolly read on her blog but we all went out to Newport on the Levee and then went to Don Poblos on the river..it was sooo much fun!! But I still wanted to have her a party so this weekend we are throwing her a party here at the house..which should be fun! Nate's Birtday is also Sat..so we are combining the party and having it for the both of them!! So since Nate's bday is on Sat..I wanted to do something cool for him..I didn't just want to get him the average like PS2 game or a new shirt I wanted to do something cool for him..so I have something special planned for him tomorrow....check back to see what I have planned for him..hopefully I can get pix, maybe a video on here for you all!! Until then..PEACE OUT!!

0 comments: