CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nate's Birthday Present




So Im finally getting back on here and updating...So like I told you in my last post..I wanted to do someting special for nate..so I decided instead of buying him a game for his PSP or PS2, I decided I would take him to a comedy show downtown Cincinnati..we had so much fun!! If you know Nate..you know how halarious this kid is..so a comedy show is just so fitting for him:) Anyway, we had so much fun..and I was glad to take him with me b/c let me tell you something..without Nate..I would probably still be wandering around downtown, not knowing how to get home..its so great that now I have to rely on my 14 yr old brother to get me places..:) hahaha..no seriously he is growin up so fast..he's no longer the 8 yr old brat who always wanted his way..:) I am so proud of the young man he is becoming and am so thankful to have him for a brother! I love you Nate!!

0 comments: