CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gone Fishin







So this past Fri evening we went to this pond to fish..well on Thurs night..Nate and I decided we would go ahead and buy us some fishing stuff b/c we didn't have any..so we were at Walmart and there it was..a PINK fishing pole!!! I had to have the pink fishing pole..so I bought the pink fishing pole!! :) so we got our stuff and went fishing on fri..it was a lot of fun..EXCEPT the pink fishing pole was not! I had probably I don't even know how many yards of fishing line all tangled up!! It was crazy..but I did fish for a little bit..I didn't catch anything but I did have a fish bite the hook and worm off..but yeah it was interesting..I finally gave up and just chilled with Ethan, Mom and Sarah:) It was so fun and relaxing..between Nate and Scott, I think they caught like ten fish maybe?! yeah and Sarah I do believe caught one..WITH MY PINK FISHING POLE!! how fair is that?!?! haha..anyway it was fun!! So i hope you all are enjoying your summer..more to come later with Dayton Airshow pics!! :) Later!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Those pics of you and Ethan are so cute. He has such a cute smile. Must take after his aunt Hannah. Loved the story about the fishing pole. When you come down bring it with you Eric wants to go fishing so bad. Maybe you should bring Nate's though. Hahaha

Love ya

lizzie said...

hahaha...okay I will! that sounds like so much fun!! wait..i don't think I would be allowed to bring a fishing pole would I? I am so excited about comin..you don't even know!! I love you guys!

Scott said...

When are you going, Liz? You'll love it! Make sure you drive the car while you're there. :)