CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Click here:)

Hellllllllllllloooooo blog friends! Sorry I have not updated in a while. No worries..I haven't forgotten about you..just takin a little vacation from blogging that's all:) No hard feelings Im sure:) Anyhow, my blog is acting stupid and I don't even want to mess with it or get a new one....but I think the time has come that I must, I don't know what's up with it but sometimes it wont show the full blog (just the title) and writes my posts on the side ontop of ANOTHER post..it's retarded..so I think i'm gonna have to get me a new blog..don't worry I'll let ya in and tell ya the address and stuff. ANYHOW..so not much is going on just workin crazy hours..I hate getting up at three in the morning to go into work while everyone else is sleeping..like seriously who wants some chipper person in the morning walkin into their room and telling them they have to get their blood drawn..if someone did that to me i would throw my IV bag at them and tell them to come back a decent hour!!! Oh well I guess someone has to be the bad guy/girl!! So anyhow, this week i am spending alone in the house b/c my family left on Sat to go to TN for vacation...yeah I know..how fair is that!!?!?! Oh well, I'll be going down there on Fri right after work..which thankfully work is so light on fri i'm hoping to be outta there at seven or so and I'll be meeting my family and Scott, Sarah and Ethan..should be fun:) So the reason I don't get to go this whole week to TN is because......are you ready for this?!?!? IM GOING TO HONDURAS FOR TWO WEEKS IN OCT!!!!! I am so stinkin excited you don't even know..i was going to try and keep it a secret from Hannah but she is such a nosey little buger she found out..BUT she doesn't know who the other party is thats coming with me..it SURPRISE:) I cannot wait to get down there and see them! I miss them so much! Anyhow, so that's little exciting news!! So Sorry this post is a little long and a lot late but here I am:) i will try and be on and get a new blog and post some good pics..k? Love you all and hope you are enjoying the last little bit of summer:) PEACE!

0 comments: